Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ate Guy and Kuya Germs in Walang Tulugan

I dozed off while watching Kuya Germs' show but Ate Guy's voice singing "Kung" from her latest CD woke me up.


They are showing a video of Kuya Germs and Ate Guy playing before the camera. I immediately search for the remote control to record but by the time I found it the song/video was ending.


Ate Guy giving us lots and lots of flying kisses!


Though I was able to record the interview and I would love to upload it in YouTube to share it with everyone...


Master Showman exclusive daw ito. Baka mapa-trouble tayo kay Kuya Germs.

Kuya Germs, maraming salamat for being a true friend to our Ate Guy. Sana po huwag kayong magsawa sa pag-unawa at pagsuporta sa kanya.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home